AIM
halfhouse

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

Great work again...

Pros: These episodes keep getting better and better. It's refreshing finding something with an actual plot rather than a pointless animation because in my opinion half of what makes a good flash is a good storyline. The fact that you took something that some many people love and put your own twist on it is awesome. Great job with the animation, the 3-d animation was superb as usual. The 3-D hydralisks and zerglings looked great way better than in episode 2. I dig the music, especially the guitar solo one during the space fight.

Cons: Here's some constructive criticism for you. During the hydralisk/zergling battle, it seemed the amount of gore was lacking. I mean, even in the game they blow up in a bloody mess. Remember, this is a starcraft tribute, the least you could do is create that same gorey likeness. In fact, the only blood I really noticed in the movie cam from the ghosts mouth when he was battling the zealot in the beginning. Another flaw I noticed with the animation was the amount of lip movement. It seems you got a little lazy with that seeing how the viewers don't see lip movement until scene 4. The sound quality was nice but the voices still need a little work... something seemed missing... I'm thinking maybe a variety of different sounding voices and possibly a girl voice (medic, valk, or dropship?). Think of how different the voices sound in the actual game and compare that to your movie.

Over all, awesome series. I put you in my favorites. Thanks for doing this I was waiting for someone to do a starcraft tribute for a long time. Keep it up the good work I can't wait to see the next one!

LogFish responds:

Point taken about the gore - look forward to my sad efforts at blood and guts (which are suprisingly hard to animate!) in future episodes! hehe. Thanks for that great review and handy pointers

Apartment 51 - Short #2 Apartment 51 - Short #2

gj

"every super hero needs a bitch, superman has lois lane, spiderman has mary jane, batman has robin" hahaha.. nice one.

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

haha! yessssssss

I love starcraft. Seriously, I started playing the game when it first came out years ago and I still play it on occasion when i'm bored. Awesome movie man. You know, playing in campaign, I would always love those short movies they had in between the actual gameplay. This just feels like an extended version of on of those clips. It's cool too because I know what everything is; zerg, protoss, zealot etc. etc. Finally a flash movie I can relate to. And it's not one of those crappy, 1/2 assed, thrown together movie you see so often, it actually looks like you put quite some time into it. The best though is the 3-d animation... for instance the 3-d tank looked like a tank from starcraft and the hydralisk looked like a hydralisk. The only complaint I have is the voices. I realize that it's sometimes difficult to get different voice actors but by recruiting a few more people, it would definitely up the quality and overall feel of the movie. Also, keep putting those jokes in the beginning because I like those... even when the movies loaded I continue to read them... Canadian Army lmao... Anyways, I should be wrapping this up. I've been waiting for someone to do something like this for a while and I'm glad I clicked it. Keep it up man I can't wait to see the next episode.

LogFish responds:

Cheers! I hope people who don't know SC can understand it too. I took some time out of making this one to play the entire campaign again in SC for the hell of it heh - I did it in about a day, no fluffing about heh. I've had some offers for voicing so hopefully I'll up the game in the next one.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Unbelieveable

The animation is absolutely superb. Welcome to my favorites list.

-Go Away- -Go Away-

ahahah

definitely my favorite artist. I totally agree with you. First song that actually made me question why these people are even here. I cracked up this entire animation. gj.

Ctrl+Alt+Tuesday Ctrl+Alt+Tuesday

i lykE randommm

good is randomnesssssssssssss yessss.

AcidX responds:

YEAH!

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

woah..

that was like overkill x 10

iAMstupid iAMstupid

Sweet.

Fuck all these other guys. I thought it was hilarious. I couldn't stop watching it. It just played over and over and I laughed everytime. Humpy Humpy hump hump. hahahah! Also I really like the music.

Doodle This Bitch! Doodle This Bitch!

Hahahaha

lmfao... best part was when the boulder crushed the girl. I was laughing so hard. hahahaha im still laughing. I also liked the boombox that played the sad music. All the pointless killing though was kind of unnecessary. If you focus your flash on your humor I guarantee you will get an even better score. Keep doin your thing.

Skittles N' Bitz Skittles N' Bitz

Pretty funny...

but way too much like Robot Chicken. It almost seemed as though I was watching the actual show. Funny nonetheless, and I'll give you credit for it. Just work on your originality heh and your drawing skills and you should be all set. Good job, Hope to see more of your stuff.